• Take the hot air balloon flight in the morning ( Could be the day of booking or the next day)
Flying over this unreal landscape will make you feel like you are on moon or another planet.
After Hot Air Balloon tour, our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel.
• Soganli Village
We will meet in the lobby before beginning our day’s adventures in Cappadocia. We will start by driving to Soganli Village (approximately 1 hour drive), where we can see one of the greatest examples of monastic life that has been hidden and protected.
We will then drive to Sobesos Excavation site of a Roman City with one-of-a-kind floral mosaics that have only recently been
• Keslik Monastery
Upon arrival at the Keslik Monastery, guests will have the opportunity to understand how the people survived and practiced their religion on a small site. This also gives us an idea about their not very well known social life.
• Mustafapasa (Sinassos)
We are going to drive to Sinassos where we will see an Old Greek Village, which was re-inhabited after 1927.
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Red Valley Hike
We will drive (approximately 20 minutes) to Red Valley to begin our lovely 2-hour hike.
With this hike we are going to complete the daily Cappadocia tour and transfer to our hotel.
• Overnight in Cappadocia
Estimated Time: 6 to 8 hours.
(This time range is subject to change, depending on crowds and timing of the departure)
Approximately Departure Time: 09.30-10.00am
BEFORE THE TOUR
• Be sure that you are wearing pair of either walking shoes or sneakers.
• Wear confortable clothes, like shorts and shirts. Please do not wear skirt or anything could cause any injuries during the hike.
• Depending on the season please use sunblocker.
• Depending on the season please take a light jacket or raincoat with you.
• When you start the tour please inform your guide about your diet. (Allergies, Vegan, Vegeteranian etc.)
We hope you enjoy Cappadocia and our services at Pupa Tourism. We look forward to welcoming you in Turkey.