Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel.
• Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley)
Day will begin with an exploration of Cappadocia with Devrent Valley (also known as Imagination Valley), where we will see the different types of Fairy Chimney formations, which formed almost 30 million years ago.
• Pasabag (Monks Valley)
We will then stop in Pasabag, where we will see the most interesting fairy chimneys, resembling those seen in the Hobbit and Smurfs.
• • Local handmade workshop
This trip offers the opportunity to stop by a local shop to discover real Anatolia.
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Zelve Open Air Museum
The stop at Zelve Open Air Museum allows you to discover some of the best cave churches of the 530 in Cappadocia.
• Uchisar Castle Region
We will stop at Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the best spots for photography and photo opportunities in the world.
• Pigeon Valley
Pause for a photo break at Pigeon Valley.
We will return to our hotel.
• Overnight in Cappadocia
Estimated Time: 6 to 8 hours.
(This time range is subject to change, depending on crowds and timing of the departure)
Approximately Departure Time: 09.30-10.00am
BEFORE THE TOUR
• Be sure that you are wearing pair of either walking shoes or sneakers.
• Wear confortable clothes, like shorts and shirts. Please do not wear skirt or anything could cause any injuries during the hike.
• Depending on the season please use sunblocker.
• Depending on the season please take a light jacket or raincoat with you.
• When you start the tour please inform your guide about your diet. (Allergies, Vegan, Vegeteranian etc.)
We hope you enjoy Cappadocia and our services at Pupa Tourism. We look forward to welcoming you in Turkey.