• Take the hot air balloon flight in the morning ( Could be the day of booking or the next day)
Flying over this unreal landscape will make you feel like you are on moon or another planet.
After Hot Air Balloon tour, our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel.
• Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley)
The tour will begin with an exploration of Cappadocia with Devrent Valley (also known as Imagination Valley), where we will see the different types of Fairy Chimney formations, which formed almost 30 million years ago.
• Zelve Open Air Museum
Zelve Open Air Museum which is one of the oldest settlement of Cappadocia and one of the three UNESCO sites in the park.
• Pasabag (Monks Valley)
We will then stop in Pasabag, where we will see the most interesting fairy chimneys, resembling those seen in the Hobbit and Smurfs.
• Pottery Workshop
This trip offers the opportunity to stop by a local pottery shop, where details are shared of how people survived and created beautiful art dating back to the Hittite period.
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Goreme Open Air Museum
The stop at Goreme Open Air Museum allows you to discover some of the best cave churches of the 530 in Cappadocia.
• Uchisar Castle Region
We will stop at Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the best spots for photography and photo opportunities in the world.
• Pigeon Valley
Pause for a photo break at Pigeon Valley.
We will return to our hotel.
• Overnight in Cappadocia
Estimated Time: 6 to 8 hours.
(This time range is subject to change, depending on crowds and timing of the departure)
Approximately Departure Time: 09.30-10.00am
BEFORE THE TOUR
• Be sure that you are wearing pair of either walking shoes or sneakers.
• Wear confortable clothes, like shorts and shirts. Please do not wear skirt or anything could cause any injuries during the hike.
• Depending on the season please use sunblocker.
• Depending on the season please take a light jacket or raincoat with you.
• When you start the tour please inform your guide about your diet. (Allergies, Vegan, Vegeteranian etc.)
• Please inform us with the dates you like to participate the balloon ride at your earliest convenience as there is high demand and limited spaces for this activity.
• Depending on the availability and your tour schedule we reserve the right to make the appropriate changes to the date of the balloon ride.
• For days balloon flights can not resume due to unsafe weather conditions, we can not guarantee a space for the following day.
• In the event of a cancellation of the balloon ride due to unsafe weather conditions. Only the payment of the balloon ride will be reimbursed as one hour Royal Queen Flight of Royal Balloon- Cappadocia. The refundable amount is 180 euros. This will not affect your following tour schedule of Cappadocia for that day.
We hope you enjoy Cappadocia and our services at Pupa Tourism. We look forward to welcoming you in Turkey.